Job Location: Head Office, downtown Vancouver, BC
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (6am -2.30pm)
Canadian Fishing Company (Canfisco) is a fully integrated seafood processing company with headquarters in Vancouver, BC. Canfisco operates the largest fleet of commercial fishing vessels in British Columbia, harvests over 100 million pounds of fish annually and exports its seafood products to 38 countries around the world. At Canfisco, we offer the opportunity to work for a well-established organization that values initiative and rewards performance.
We are currently looking to hire a dynamic Sales Associate to learn our business and support our rapidly expanding fresh, frozen and valued added sales programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide superior front line sales support to several large US and Canadian seafoods distributors including Costco USA.
• Establish, maintain and develop business relationships with customers.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems.
• Coordinate the sales effort with accounting, logistics and other internal teams.
• Work with the sales team on seasonal budgeting and planning.
• Provide feedback to team on sales progress and results.
• Keep current with market conditions, competitor’s activities and industry trends.
• Post-secondary education, preferably in sales or business.
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the food industry; seafood sales experience is preferred.
• Seafood product knowledge is an asset though not mandatory.
• Must be punctual and reliable (6.00am start time).
• Must have good time management and organizational skills.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and passport (local travel and occasional travel to Eastern Canada and Western US).
• Must have well developed relationship management skills and must be open to constructive feedback.
• Cooperative personality, professional demeanor and appearance.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office).
Our facility is located on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver with free employee parking and easy access to public transit. We provide an engaging, collaborative and inclusive work environment, the opportunity for personal and professional growth and a competitive total compensation package.
If you possess the above noted qualifications we want to hear from you. To apply send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.